If you are looking for the right drivers training center, BSR specializes in accident avoidance training.
Our training course includes:
- “Swerve to avoid” maneuvers at highway speeds
- Ocular driving techniques (focus your attention on a positive goal such as an escape route, rather than a problem such as a tree or another vehicle)
- Understanding vehicle dynamics and feedback
- Skid control and recovery practice on a dedicated skid pad and on a slalom course
- Threshold braking on straights and progressive braking on curves
- Off-road recovery
Training is eight hours; 6½-hours hands-on, and 1½-hours in classroom. Classroom focuses on what’s coming next. No extended road-scene videos or simulators. You can’t learn to ride a bicycle from a video. So, we get out there and provide one on one experience in real life scenrious to provide the best training situations possible.
Visit the Accident Avoidance site for more information and scheduling